Leisure Facility Feasibility, Tourism Resource, Market Studies and Planning Research
Leisure and recreation facility development is a complex and time consuming process. Accurately defined needs and operational forecasts are vital for facility success.
RC Strategies has extensive experience in working with municipalities across Western and Northern Canada in facilitating public consultation, analyzing the results, applying activity trends, and analyzing community demographics (current and future) in order to develop successful facility plans.
- Community leisure, recreation, and tourism needs assessment
- Leisure, recreation, and tourism provision market analysis
- Leisure, recreation, and tourism infrastructure planning
- Feasibility analysis
- Detailed construction and operational costing
- Business plans
- Funds sourcing strategies
- Marketing and promotional strategies
- Plebiscite strategies
- Partnership development process
- Negotiating and structuring joint-use, joint-development agreements